Need some training time for your corporate, high school or community team?
Dragon boat training and racing is a fun and physical way to promote a healthy life style, team work and camaraderie for your group.
A Dragon boat practice group can consist of a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 20 paddlers. In addition, there is a Helm (the person who steers) and there can be a Drummer as well. For competition, a boat typically has 18-20 paddlers, a Helm and a Drummer.
What we offer is:
How to Register
Please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
Please indicate in your email:
• Your Group / Company Name
• Contact person Name
• Contact person email and phone number
• Approximate number of people in your group
• Number of weeks you want to book
• Desired day of the week / time slot
• Alternative day of the week and time slot
• Any questions
• How you would like us to follow up - phone or email
ONCE YOUR GROUP HAS A CONFIRMED BOOKING, you will be asked to complete the following.
For Youth Groups (paddlers under 18)
For Mixed Groups (group includes paddlers under and over 18)
1) Dragon Boat Team Registration Form - must be signed by group leader.
2) Personal Liability and Waiver Form. Each individual must complete and sign or have signed by a parent/guardian.
For Adult Groups (all paddlers 18 and over)
1) Dragon Boat Team Registration and Waiver Form - must be signed by each participant.
We require a deposit of 50% of your anticipated bookings. You will then be invoiced at the end of the season for any outstanding practice session fees.
All forms and payment must be submitted before you may start your first practice.