TRAINING PROGRAM – SPRING / SUMMER
- On-water training typically starts at the end of April and continues into October (actual weather may influence these dates)
- There are 5 practices per week in May, June, September & October
- There are 6 practices per week in July and August
- There may be additional team boat practices in the summer - these will be determined by the Head Coach according to pairings and paddler availability
- This group is coached by Assistant Coach - Artyom Savin
- All team boat paddler assignments are determined by the Head Coach
- Regatta participation is encouraged according to the schedule circulated at the beginning of each season.
This includes all fees except for regatta entry fees and racing fees.
All regatta and racing fees are tallied and charged to the paddler by invoice at the end of the racing season.
May, June, September, October
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri > 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday > 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
July & August
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat > 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
NOTE: There is a 2-week break from training after Nationals in late August.
How to Register
- There is a mandatory contribution of 10 volunteer hours for each Intermediate paddler.
- Please refer to the Volunteer Policy for further details.