TRAINING PROGRAM – SPRING / SUMMER
- On-water training typically starts at the end of May and continues until the end of September (actual weather may influence these dates)
- New in 2017, there are 5 practices per week, starting May 1st.
- There may be additional team boat practices in the summer - these will be determined by the Coach according to pairings and paddler availability
- This group is coached by Assistant Coach - Tula Morawska
- All team boat paddler assignments are determined by the Coach
- Regatta participation is encouraged according to the schedule circulated at the beginning of each season.
This includes all fees except race entry fees.
All Regatta and race entry fees will be tallied and charged to you by invoice at the end of the racing season.
May through September
Mon,Tues, Thurs, Fri > 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday > 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
NOTE: There is a 2-week break from training after Nationals in late August.
- While there is no mandatory volunteering
required for the Racing Development group, any contribution is welcome.
- Please refer to the Volunteer Policy for further details.
How to Register