TRAINING PROGRAM – SPRING / SUMMER
- On-water training typically starts at the end of May and continues until the end of September (actual weather may influence these dates)
- There are 3 practices per week in June and September
- There are 4 practices per week in July and August
- There may be additional team boat practices in the summer - these will be determined by the Coach according to pairings and paddler availability
- This group is coached by Assistant Coach - Artyom Savin
- All team boat paddler assignments are determined by the Coach
- Regatta participation is encouraged according to the schedule circulated at the beginning of each season.
This includes all fees except race entry fees.
All Regatta and race entry fees will be tallied and charged to you by invoice at the end of the racing season.
June & September
Tues & Thurs > 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday > 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
July & August
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri > 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: There is a 2-week break from training after Nationals in late August.
- While there is no mandatory volunteering
required for the Racing Development group, any contribution is welcome.
- Please refer to the Volunteer Policy for further details.
How to Register